An average couple uses about three sex positions per lovemaking session and only has five total positions in their repertoire. These sex position cards are great for discovering new sex positions that add variety and adventure to lovemaking that you’ll enjoy together for a lifetime!
Recommended Usage Instructions
- Print this printable on 60 lb to 120 lb paper using a color printer for best results.
- Cut out the individual position cards.
- Go through each position card with your spouse, and throw out any positions that will never be tried.
- Here’s where the fun begins! Pull a few position cards, and give them a try during lovemaking.
Tip: If an illustration needs more explanation, scan the QR code using your smartphone’s camera app, and it’ll take you directly to that position’s page.
- Place the position cards you enjoyed in a “keep” stack, and place the others in a “try again later” stack, or throw them away.
Over time you’ll end up with a stack of sex position cards you and your spouse can enjoy together for a lifetime!
Here’s a fun way you can use the position cards to keep sexy time fresh once you’ve discovered a bunch of new sex poses. Place the “keep” cards in a hat, and pull a random position to enjoy anytime during sex. This can be done once or several times a session to change the sensations and break out of the same old routine.
A picture is not always worth a thousand words. Some of our sex positions need more explanation than an illustration can provide to be thoroughly enjoyed. Get a detailed description of a sex position by scanning the QR code at the bottom of the card with your smartphone’s camera app.
CFSPs’ Golden Rule: Give each position at least two tries before deciding if you like it or not. Sometimes trying a new position is like learning to ride a bike. It’s awkward at first, but after a few tries, it becomes really fun.
Save paper by printing only the positions you’ll use. We’ve organized the position cards into groups. Sex positions are on pages 2-22, oral sex positions on pages 23-26, and positions that require sex pillows on pages 27-29.
If I purchase the sex position cards and more positions are added to the collection, how can I get the new positions without purchasing it again? Contact us and we’ll email you an expansion pack free of charge.
Do you offer pre-made sex position cards that I can buy? Not at this time. If you’re interested in this, let us know, and if there’s enough demand we’ll start selling them, too.
- Number of Positions: 224
- Format: PDF Download
- Card Size: 2.25 x 3.5 inches (standard playing card)
- Pages: 29
- Page Size: Standard 8.5 x 11 inches (letter)
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi, high-resolution for print
- Download Size: 1.14 MB
Note: These are not physical cards. You must print them yourself.
IMPORTANT: All sales of digital products are final and are not refundable.